6 months, full time (40h/week), 12€/h, start 1st of June (preferably)
We are looking for an intern with a focus on digital media production for our Berlin office starting 1st of June. During your internship, you will gain insights into political advocacy and support the "Events" and "Graphics and Editorial" departments. You will assist our team primarily – but not exclusively – in creating different media formats in a variety of different public funded projects that include AI regulation, digital autonomy, digital education, science communication and much more. You will support our team in various project and tasks.
What you will be doing?
- Production of live streaming formats in our own streaming studio (VMix)
- Production of graphics, share pics and charts (Figma, Hootsuite)
- Website design and maintenance (Typo3)
- Content creation and translation
- Additionally you will assist different projects and get to know different project management and collaboration tools (Confluence, Trello, Miro, etc.) as well as an inside look into Germany's largest computer science community.
What is required?
First work experiences in the above mentioned fields are a plus but not necessary. Way more important to us is your curiosity, passion and dedication. However it is important that you are able to communicate with the other team members. Therefore the minimum requirement is, that you either have basic proficiency in German OR English.
How to apply?
Please send us your application (CV with cover letter) as one PDF file at email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Internship”. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Frithjof Nagel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download job advertisement as pdf.