Online Educa Berlin (OEB)
VeranstaltungsortHotel InterContinental Berlin
Online Educa Berlin (OEB) is the annual leading international cross-sector event on technology supported learning and training since 1995. A unique conference programme and exhibition, foster exchange on the most important developments and trends that shape the future of learning in the corporate, education and public service sectors.
Online Educa Berlin (OEB) brings you to the forefront of learning technology developments
- Get insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning:
- Find out how to choose and use various technologies
- Discover proven practice, approaches, strategies from leading institutions and organisations
- Participate in pre-conference activities and 120+ break-out sessions with 300+ expert speakers from 70+ countries from across different disciplines, sharing their knowledge, skills and passion
- Follow case studies presenting critical success factors and discuss innovative approaches with peers
- Meet with 2,500+ learning professionals from the education, workplace learning and government sectors and forge essential international contacts and partnerships
- Explore the exhibition at the heart of the annual event, where leading international e-learning manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers give hands-on demonstrations of innovative products and tools
Under the overall theme “Making Learning Meaning”, OEB will not only look at the process of learning, but also its purpose. At a time when we need to think about our ultimate objective, both individually and collectively. Topics for discussion will cover: Tech Triggers; Design and Delivery in the Online Learning Jungle; Education Futures; Data and Learning: Who's in Control; Implementing and Scaling up; The New L&D; Supporting Workforce Performance and; Assessing Skill and Competence.
Details on how to get involved, a list of sub-themes and a form to submit your speaking proposal, can be found at: oeb.global/conference,