IIoT Forum: 2nd Industrial IoT Forum
How future standards, technologies and paradigms such as OPC UA and TSN will shape the Industry 4.0
Are you ready for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), the enabler for the Industry 4.0? Learn how TSN and OPC UA will pave the way towards standardized industrial real-time communication. Join the 2nd international IIoT Forum on November 14th in Berlin ad meet representatives from major related IIoT initiatives and discuss latest technological IIoT advancements.
Major focus areas include:
- Communication and Platforms for Industry 4.0
- The Future of Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- Communication over TSN Networks
- OPC UA over TSN and Asset Administration Shells
- TSN Testing and TSN Testbeds
Additionally, cutting-edge solutions and experiences, gained from latest IIoT testbeds and trials, will be presented through a broad range of live demonstrations. In the evening, there will also be the chance to enter into face-to-face discussions with our experts.