2 PhD Candidates in Computer Science (f/m/d)
- paluno - The Ruhr Institute for Software Technology, University of Duisburg-Essen
- The University of Duisburg-Essen is one of the strongest young top universities in the world (14th in the Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Ranking 2019). It is a member of the UA-Ruhr, Germany’s largest academic hub and an epicenter of innovation that fosters close interaction between academia and the private sector. This alliance provides students and researchers from around the world with an open gateway to the thriving metropolis Ruhr. The chair for Software Systems Engineering is part of the research institute paluno (The Ruhr Institute for Software Technology), in which ten professors and their teams (more than 100 academic staff members) join forces. You will cooperate closely with our partners from industry and academia in the context of our European and national research projects.
- Website der Organisation
- Besetzung ab
- Are you passionate about software engineering research?
If so, you should apply for one of our positions. Please let us know your research interest, the research challenge you like to work on, and your initial thoughts how to address the challenge.
We offer you:
- a full-time position with a competitive salary according to the German TV-L (40,000-50,000 €/a)
- dedicated travel and equipment budget
- close collaboration with our partners from industry and academia in the context of our European and national research projects (see https://sse.uni-due.de/en/research/projects/)
- an attractive and modern workplace with excellent facilities
- intensive mentoring and a structured PhD process
- team-oriented working atmosphere and enthusiasm for innovative research
- English as working language
- Computer Science and Business Information Systems
- Applied Computer Science
- Software Systems Engineering
- TV-L 13 (40,000-50,000 €/a)
Please send your application with reference number 718-19 to email@example.com, including the following application documents in pdf format:
- Research proposal (2-3 pages) describing the research problem you would like to solve
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records
- Your Master thesis
Please do not hesitate to contact Prof. Dr. Klaus Pohl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
schriftlich oder per E-Mail