Student Assistant: Web-app development in optics production
- Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT
- Website der Organisation
- Besetzung ab
- as of now
- At the Fraunhofer IPT, replicative technologies for cost-efficient production of complex precision optical components made of glass have been developed. Applications of the glass optics can be found in numerous industrial sectors such as automotive, aerospace, and consumer electronics.
To shorten the gap between the technology development and deployment at industrial end-users, development of a web-based application that links the production data and simulation software is essential. The web-app aims to provide the industrial end-users an enabling platform to utilize our developed simulation software, to access the material and production data, and eventually to accelerate the process development and production ramp-up.
- Software development in the field of production technology
- Collaboration on design and implementation of software architecture
- Development of a RESTful Web APl using Flask framework
- Development of a Web application using React.js library, used to visualize, update, and analyze data via calls to the Web API
- Your field of study is Computer Science, or relevant programs
- Good knowledge in Python, specifically Flask framework for creating Web APIs
- Additional knowledge in JSON, REST, Plotly.js, D3.js and Bootstrap would be helpful
- Knowledge in database for manipulating and storing data
- Excellent environment for gaining research- and practical experiences alongside your studies
- Opportunities to work on multiple projects with trending topics from industry and academia
- Intensive support and collaboration in a committed and collegial team
- Flexible working hours
- Student Assistant
Anh Tuan Vu M. Sc.
Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT
Steinbachstr. 17, 52074 Aachen
nur per E-Mail
Die Veröffentlichung von Stellenanzeigen ist ein kostenloser Service der GI.